- Speaks English
- Laurinburg, NC
104 Total Beds
7 rehab beds
104 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
Scotland Memorial Hospital offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Scotland Memorial Hospital
Scotland Memorial Hospital is a Hospital in Laurinburg, NC. This facility has 104 total beds, of which 104 are certified. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 3 of 2
My dad was admitted to Scotland Memorial on December 26, 2017 and has been there since. My first impression was about how small the rooms are, but when I tell you how wonderful the staff is, there is no exaggeration. From the physicians all the way to housekeeping, everyone has gone above and beyond even my dads expectations. I can't thank you enough for making such a bad situation a really great experience. The professionalism and kindness shown far exceeds other hospitals in our area. Though it is a small facility, the staff should be very proud to say they work in one of the best around. My dad has been so ready to go home but at the same time, we know he is getting the absolute best care and he was so emotional about how well he has been treated and cared for during this time. To each and every employee at Scotland Memorial, you have no idea the impact you have made in my Dad's life. All of you are true examples of th kind of people we need in healthcare. He will be bragging on all of you for years to come. By the way, his name is Thomas Parnell and you have contributed to my daddy getting his quality of life back. Very truly yours, Kimberly Green
Scotland Memorial Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions500 Lauchwood Dr, Laurinburg, NC
Scotland Memorial Hospital is similar to the following 1 Hospitals near Laurinburg, NC.