Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus
Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus is a Hospital in West Valley City, UT. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 2 of 2
Power hungry, greedy, horrible hospital
Self-verified patient of Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus - Posted on October 25th, 2019
DO NOT GO HERE
Self-verified patient of Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus - Posted on November 29th, 2018
It took them 30 min to get my 3 yr daughter in " no one was in the lobby!", we called ahead of time to find out if they took our insurance - which they did, -they gave her an xray and gave her Tylenol sent us on our way. Better safe than sorry when it comes to kids. I receive a $3700 bill Call my insurance they will pay 600 , $1800 in discounts leaves my balance at 1200 – I call Jordan valley make an arraignment with Ana Patita, payoff the arraignment - I get a past due bill for 2100 ?? I call Ana ,,”oh we are still waiting for your insurance to pay their portion” we will call you if any thing.. One month goes by .. I get another bill I call Ana again .. “ we received the insurance we are just waiting for them to take the $1800 off in discounts just give it a little longer” I get a final notice I call Ana at Jordan valley just wanting to confirm that my balance is now at 0 as per our agreement. The office is closed for the holiday. I call the corp office .. what luck they are open ! They inform me that THEY DO NOT TAKE MY INSURANCE ! THEY STATE I OWE THEM $2100 . I call my insurance , they say that Jordan Valley Medical takes my Insurance they just don't take my “plan “ …… ….. I broke down into tears because I honestly thought this was fully paid and am now owing them $2100. I wish that we would have been told in advance. I wish that Ana had not told us to keep holding on. All around we will NOT be returning to this hospital. Horrible experience all around.
Locations & Directions3460 S 4155 W, West Valley City, UT
Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near West Valley City, UT.