Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lourdes Medical Center
Lourdes Medical Center is a Hospital in Pasco, WA. This facility has 25 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Lourdes Medical Center for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
520 N 4th Ave
Pasco, WA 99301
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Lourdes Medical Center - Posted on November 27th, 2018
Lourdes Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
Locations & Directions520 N 4th Ave, Pasco, WA
Lourdes Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Pasco, WA.