Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St Francis Regional Medical Center
St Francis Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Shakopee, MN. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Hours of Operation
Please contact St Francis Regional Medical Center for more information.
1455 Saint Francis Ave
Shakopee, MN 55379
Showing 1 of 1
Discount Hospital that knows how to save money
Self-verified patient of St Francis Regional Medical Center - Posted on January 23rd, 2019
This hospital is very good at meeting the bottom line. My wife was kept several extra days in a bed because she was misdiagnosed by a Tele Doc (call in from TX and guess what is wrong with you). After speaking with non hospital related doctors I was told that the mistake made would not have been made by a first year medical student (check med records before you make diagnosis) Had the Tele Doc been onsite instead of 4 states away he might have interacted with clinical staff and discovered his mistake. Tele Doc however saves the hospital significant amounts of money. In addition, the mistake actually allowed them to fill a bed for many days billable against BC/BS. My wife survived her stay so I would guess that this was a success for Saint Francis.
Locations & Directions1455 Saint Francis Ave, Shakopee, MN
St Francis Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Shakopee, MN.