Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Geneva General Hospital
Geneva General Hospital is a Hospital in Geneva, NY. This facility has 34 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 1 of 1
Geneva General incredible
Self-verified patient of Geneva General Hospital - Posted on May 12th, 2018
The first time I went to Geneva General, I had made a call, I was on opioids, and was worried the major surgery I had the pain killers would not work as well, I spoke to a great person on the phone, and went in, I live in Rochester, and the sad thing is Rochester does a poor job of detox units. The ER on one occasion actually knew what to do, back in the teaching hospital, at Strong and other hospitals were far behind this community hospital. I worked at Strong Hospital, and the care was so far apart it isn't funny. I went 2 more times, because of surgeries, and I had a big desire to give up on the opioids Strong was pushing all the time. Strong created I think 3/4 of the addicted people now. But yet it brags about how great it is, and I have had so many medical errors on me, I go out of town for the most part. They didn't treat you like a criminal they do today, they treated you with respect. The Detox unit was closed insurances didn't want to pay, if it had been left open more lives could have been saved. Now Strong slams the door on patients, those same ones they created, most look down like you are low lifes, and when you come to the for help even by ambulance, they provide a tiny bit of care, and kick you out so fast, it almost looks like a money making medicare ER Register, make you wait 8 to 10 hours, disrespected and they can't wait to get out out in an hour. Scary and it is a medical monopoly the most dangerous kind, they run all the aspects of medical care
Locations & Directions196 North St, Geneva, NY
Geneva General Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Geneva, NY.