Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Garfield Medical Center
Garfield Medical Center is a Hospital in Monterey Park, CA. This facility has 210 total beds.
There are no reviews for Garfield Medical Center yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Garfield Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions525 N Garfield Ave, Monterey Park, CA
Garfield Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Monterey Park, CA.