Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Nashville General Hospital At Meharry
Nashville General Hospital At Meharry is a Hospital in Nashville, TN. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 2
I went to General Hospital at 2:30 on Wednesday because I feel I'm 54 years old I vertigo and chronic migraines that make me lose my balance I walk with a cane when I fell I was told by several people I need to go get checked out just to make sure I'm alright so I went to the emergency room at Metro General as soon as I walked up to the window the lady was so extremely rude calling me mr. This and mr. That and tell me what's wrong with you what's wrong with you very very rude and nasty tone and I just turned around and walked away and she still hollering at me mister mister and that is extremely not Medical professionalism what somebody talk to me that you use my name Kenneth Stevens or they say yes sir just like I say to them yes ma'am or no ma'am yes sir and no sir this place is outrageous to call herself a hospital they need to either shut down or having extreme revamping and get people that know what being a medical professional is all about I'm going to take this all the way to the State Medical Board because this is totally outrageous to treat people like this especially people that are down on their luck and having a hard time because we are not trash you try to speak to somebody else that works there and most of them just look at you with a blank look because all that is is being Prejudice is very plain and very noticeable and I have no room for that in my life if you can't be a professional with me or around me that you will not have anything to do with me and I will try my best never to set foot in that hospital and if I do I'll make sure that I make sure a professional speak to me how do I write this Hospital 1251 being the worst one because it is the worst..
Nashville General Hospital At Meharry offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions1818 Albion St, Nashville, TN
Nashville General Hospital At Meharry is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Nashville, TN.