Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus
Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus is a Hospital in Allentown, PA. This facility has 797 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus - Posted on February 7th, 2019
When I went for my visit at LVHN, the computer system was “slow” and the employees were complaining that the IT department would not fix the situation and that this had been an ongoing issue for the hospital. What kind of hospital employees an entire IT department if they can’t get their act together and do their job? The employees didn’t even want to be bothered with calling them because they said that they wouldn’t do anything about the problem anyway. Horrible way for an entire hospital to run. Should be ashamed.
Self-verified patient of Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus - Posted on October 12th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus - Posted on May 2nd, 2017
Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
Locations & Directions1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA
Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Allentown, PA.