Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About El Paso Psychiatric Center
El Paso Psychiatric Center is a Hospital in El Paso, TX. This facility has 85 total beds.
Book Online Now
El Paso Psychiatric Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
Locations & Directions4615 Alameda Ave, El Paso, TX
El Paso Psychiatric Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near El Paso, TX.