Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast
Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast is a Hospital in Concord, NC. This facility has 457 total beds. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 3.4.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 3 of 3
Too much time
Self-verified patient of Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast - Posted on September 25th, 2019
We walked in around 9:40 am and as i speak we are still here at 5:05 pm! About two hours ago my son got anxious and went to ask when they wo yuk ks be calling him back. We waited longer and then they called him to discharge him, although they hadnt even gone over the ct scan which showed fractures. Once we mentioned this we are back in the lobby for a while then finally i a room but waiting waiting and waiting
Self-verified patient of Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast - Posted on July 9th, 2019
Was amitted thru er for chest pains. All of the er staff from registering to all the nurses and doctors where excellent they worked on me and kept me informed of everything that was going on with me. They stabilized me and got me up to second floor where all of the staff where the best people I could ask for. They were polite smart respectful and excellent at their jobs. I hope I don’t ever have to go back for heart problems but if I do I knew if that staff that took care of is there I will walk out better than I came in. If anyone has to go in and you end up on second floor you Anthony,Jesse,Brooke,and Ashley as your RN and you want Asnon and Mamita as you make they all are excellent
Fluids ordered in ER, never given.
Self-verified patient of Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast - Posted on July 2nd, 2019
Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions920 Church St N, Concord, NC
Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Concord, NC.