Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Edward Hospital
Edward Hospital is a Hospital in Naperville, IL. This facility has 352 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.5.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
801 S Washington St
Naperville, IL 60540
Showing 2 of 2
Best day turned Nightmare for new parents
Self-verified patient of Edward Hospital - Posted on December 14th, 2019
My daughter and boyfriend went to Edward's to delivery the first born son. Mom was honest about issues she was very worried about with postpartum depression, and smoking pot at time during the pregnancy. Asking for help and better ways to cope with stress and severe anxiety, the whole nursing staff in the mother baby unit put this very young couple down, degraded them, took what should of been one of the best experiences in their lives to one of the most horriable experiences. No, I do t agree with her use, but it's better then the drinking and drugs she was doing prior to becoming pregnant!! The nurse waited until my daughter was alone went into her room and told her she was bringing the babe home to a horriable environment.. WHERE DO YOU HAVE ANY RIGHT?? She told you the truth for the sake of the baby and asked for ways to help her cope with severe anxiety, and you turned her into a horriable mother, and made her second guess if she failed before she really ever even got started being a mom, but you are to be open and honest with your health care provider for you self well being. I am so upset at the way she feels on what is to be one if the best days of her life!! Thank you nursing staff for taking that away from her!! But in the end I have a beautiful, healthy 8lb10oz 22in grandson!!
Edward Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Edward Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Naperville, IL.