Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Nch Baker Hospital Downtown
Nch Baker Hospital Downtown is a Hospital in Naples, FL. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 3.5.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Not a very comfortable place
Self-verified patient of Nch Baker Hospital Downtown - Posted on January 23rd, 2018
When you are in the hospital you are already uncomfortable the nurses and staff there can most definitely make you feel more comfortable and care for at the baker downtown hospital I never been treated so poorly they were not not nice to my dad who is 74 years old and just came out of surgery no be there answer the phone or keeps in contact with the patient or family got locked out downstairs with nobody let me know the door is locked after 9 which then I had to walk through the emergency room after I have waited for a security guard 2 finally acknowledge the fact I had been standing there for 10 minutes waiting for him to get off the phone we've been had to let me in through 100 people wearing masks over their face because they're sick in the emergency room and then go upstairs to see my father who had just came out of surgery not very sanitary I was actually amazed I was there to see my dad in the hospital I felt more like I was at a jail and a dirty one at that. Very unhappy from now on our hospital stays will be with regional
Locations & Directions350 7th St N, Naples, FL
Nch Baker Hospital Downtown is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Naples, FL.