Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute is a Hospital in Miami, FL. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 2.6.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Bascom Palmer Eye Institute for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||12:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Posted on June 13th, 2020
WORST PLACE TO GO TO
Self-verified patient of Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Posted on July 4th, 2019
I have heard that Bascom Palmer was the best place to go but it is the most and horrible place to go. They have no respect for the patient's time no sense Patient Experience and they think they are going to make you happy by having some moron pass out snacks. Well, Bascom PALMER instead of passing out snacks how about having a little more sensibility training and understanding that passing out snacks does nothing if you don't update be as a patient and feeding me will not keep me quiet. You have some moron in a clown suit who isn't even nice they are sarcastic and not people persons coming around because have been waiting long try to bribe you with snacks. How about attending me and not giving me snacks but do your job and get me through my appointment. Whoever had organized this idea that giving out snacks instead of doing your job and putting me through in a timely manner us what you should do you need to change jobs. Most absolutely horrible service I have experienced. From the last time I came over to my appointment with Dr. Karp that I actually had a very nice young lady updating all the patients and constantly on top of everything you could tell that there was care there this time I was offered snacks like if we are dogs and leave us to our luck in the endless wait. I do know why Bascom Palmer is number one because you could have the best Doctors but if there us no good service it is absolutely the worse place to go.
Self-verified patient of Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Posted on August 25th, 2017
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Bed Count: Certified|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions900 NW 17th St, Miami, FL
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Miami, FL.