Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mercy General Health Partners
Mercy General Health Partners is a Hospital in Muskegon, MI. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 2.3.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Mercy General Health Partners - Posted on November 1st, 2019
First I used the tablet to sign in as the sign says, and I was asked to do. Arrived more than an hour early. Waited till everyone else was called then I was asked why I was here. (none of the other people signed in using the tablet. ) I told them. In the prep area, the nurse stuck a needle in my hand for an IV and poked the bone (lots of pain) missing the vein. Then attempted again. This time putting in the IV needle and hose. Several minutes later I had to call her back because blood was coming out all over. The third time was the charm. But because of the hospital not following their procedure properly(tablet sign in), I am informed I am late for my appointment. So they didn't get to me until 45 minutes after my appointment time. There were some pins or something like that used to stop some bleeding. No biggie I suppose. A month later I had an MRI and had to be rushed to X-ray because of meatal in me I didn't know about, neither did my Dr. That cost me $1150.00. 4 months later I received a bill for $1276.00 From AMERICAN ANESTHESIOLOGY OF MICHIGAN, PC. I call my insurance they tell me everything to do with the Colonoscopy is covered. You be the judge.
Mercy General Health Partners in Muskegon, MI is a terrible place to go! For years they literally have forced any patient in the ER to give a "pain level" regardless of why you are there, only to ignore the patients needs and denied patients when stating they did NOT WANT ANYy type of pain medication or sedatives eve
Self-verified patient of Mercy General Health Partners - Posted on April 25th, 2019
Locations & Directions1500 E Sherman Blvd, Muskegon, MI
Mercy General Health Partners is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Muskegon, MI.