Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Appleton Medical Center
Appleton Medical Center is a Hospital in Appleton, WI. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 1.3.
Showing 1 of 1
no sympathy or empathy at all
Self-verified patient of Appleton Medical Center - Posted on July 30th, 2018
my grandson was stillborn on July 5th, if it wasn't for the wonderful nurses I don't think my son & daughter in law would of made it through this terrible time. I'm sure if you look back at records you will see who was on staff. the anesthesiologist had no compassion at ALL, all the grandparents waited in the waiting room for 18 hours we had to ask for blankets, Kleenex. I have heard a lot of bad reviews and now I can say I wrote one also. shame on your hospital. I guess the holiday was more important.
Locations & Directions1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI
Appleton Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Appleton, WI.