Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Houston Methodist St John Hospital
Houston Methodist St John Hospital is a Hospital in Houston, TX. This facility has 178 total beds. This facility has been rated 9 times, with an average patient rating of 2.6.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 5 of 7
Bait and switch
Self-verified patient of Houston Methodist St John Hospital - Posted on March 17th, 2020
Not what it use to be!
Self-verified patient of Houston Methodist St John Hospital - Posted on September 25th, 2019
Failure to treat
Self-verified patient of Houston Methodist St John Hospital - Posted on July 9th, 2019
I went to the ER of Houston Methodist St. John on 7/9/19 for intense neck and back pain. Dr. Derek Mercental gave me two shots for the pain. After an hour and a half, he asked how the pain was. I told him there was no reduction in my pain. Fifteen minutes later an Operations Administrator named Lindsey Albon along with a security guard told me I had to leave and make an appt. with my PCP. I feel he failed to treat me and violated the Hippocratic Oath which contains this. "I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism. "
Self-verified patient of Houston Methodist St John Hospital - Posted on June 2nd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Houston Methodist St John Hospital - Posted on May 30th, 2019
Houston Methodist St John Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions18300 Saint John Dr, Houston, TX
Houston Methodist St John Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Houston, TX.