Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About New Milford Hospital
New Milford Hospital is a Hospital in New Milford, CT. This facility has 85 total beds, of which 85 are certified. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 1 of 1
I was at the hospital today same day surgery for endoscopy and colonoscopy .I have never been treated so much like royalty as I was today . As my caregiver for the day arrived with me we stopped at front desk was greeted and escorted to same day surgery .Upon arriving we were greeted and escorted into office for intake information with a very professional employee . I was the asked to wait for bed to be available . Short wait and I was then escorted to surgery . Upon arrival there I was treated with the utmost respect by every individual I encountered .Each Doctor Nurse and technition treated me with dignity and respect made me as comfortable as possible explained ever thing they were about to do before starting . This was an unexpected pleasant surprise because I have had some bad experiences in the past with medical mistreatment . I cannot thank the staff and medical PROFESSIONALS enough for the way they treated me today .GREAT JOB DONE BY ALL THANK YOU .And to top off AFTER two day's of no food my caregiver had made me home made chicken soup which she heated up for me to eat .GOD BLESS GOOD PEOPLE Thank you Myrnie Hoanzl
New Milford Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions21 Elm St, New Milford, CT
New Milford Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near New Milford, CT.