Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About St John Medical Center
St John Medical Center is a Hospital in Westlake, OH. This facility has 12 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Hours of Operation
Please contact St John Medical Center for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
29000 Center Ridge Rd
Westlake, OH 44145
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of St John Medical Center - Posted on February 1st, 2018
My mother was scheduled for a ultra sound, she lives in assisted living for alzheimers care at the tune of $8000.00 a month. She receives VERY good care. Your staff called prior to appointment with prep instructions, doctor had sent orders to your department. We arrived for the appointment, checked in. They asked if we had paper work, I had been told by phone interview prior just to arrive and she was good to go. Comment from staff was "Well another nursing home I'am not putting my mother in"
St John Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions29000 Center Ridge Rd, Westlake, OH
St John Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Westlake, OH.