Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital
Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital is a Hospital in Lancaster, PA. This facility has 59 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.5.
675 Good Dr
Lancaster, PA 17601
Showing 2 of 2
3 weeks with fractured sternum and 2 fractured vertebrae
Self-verified patient of Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital - Posted on December 23rd, 2020
Did not like
Self-verified patient of Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital - Posted on December 14th, 2020
When I arrived in pain from hospital 7pm I was put thru a embarrassing exam. When I told them how I have to take my diabetes medicine I was told that is not how they do it my number went sky high. I had to complain finally my real dr told them listen to her she knows how she is suppose to take her medicine. Thankfully they did and my sugar went down. My first class to learn how to do things the staff started to tell me what to do for that session. 5 minutes in she gave me a paper said read this I have to do something . She left did not really understand paper I tried when time was up I left she never came back. The only chair in room was a self push recliner with a broken hip and fracture I could not push back.My three different night nurses were really nice. You couldn’t even take wheel chair into the small lounge to read paper there were always staff in there studying. If I ever have to go to rehab again never go there.
Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Lancaster, PA.