Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About University of Texas Southwestern Hospital
University of Texas Southwestern Hospital is a Hospital in Dallas, TX. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
You’re just a number...
Self-verified patient of University of Texas Southwestern Hospital - Posted on September 19th, 2018
I had surgery at the outpatient plastic surgery clinic and the staff and doctors were very impersonal and communication was difficult. I called one afternoon to learn what to do and where to go for my surgery in a couple weeks and NO ONE PICKED UP THE PHONE.I was transferred from office to office, reached a couple unidentifiable message machines and finally gave up.
Locations & Directions1801 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX
University of Texas Southwestern Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Dallas, TX.