Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Medical Center of Lewisville
Medical Center of Lewisville is a Hospital in Lewisville, TX. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Medical Center of Lewisville - Posted on February 9th, 2018
This facility is charging me for services NEVER rendered. They are also quoting one fee to the patient and then billing the insurance for more fees and again, for additional things that never happened at the visit. When I called to inquire about these pretend services and visits, they claimed that the facility was purchased by a new doctor and they were just trying to collect the money owed. I explained to them that the services either did not happen or were already pain in full, yet, they denied this - they are talking in circles...the old charges are from a different doctor and the new doctor won't fix the problem. This place looked very "shady" going in, and now I see why. The public needs to be made aware of the fraudulent schemes they are doing. Another scheme that they do here is to tell you that your physical that should be covered by your insurance (yearly) is covered at 100 percent. They then bill you for a follow up visit to try to find out any results. The last time they tried this, I asked numerous times if there would be a charge for the follow up visit to learn results and they stated no each time. They also send out any lab work/ blood that needs drawn and then you receive a bill from the lab company...conveniently located next door!
Locations & Directions500 W Main St, Lewisville, TX
Medical Center of Lewisville is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Lewisville, TX.