Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus is a Hospital in Elmhurst, IL. This facility has 247 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 5.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
155 E Brush Hill Rd
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus - Posted on February 14th, 2020
I first went to Elmhurst Hospital back in June 2019. My experience with the hospital over the course of the last nine months has been great. I had to have surgery and chemotherapy. Everyone that had a part in my journey was exceptional. Dr Dahdaleh my surgeon, my Oncologist Dr Evrard (the best!), my neurologist Hussaini, all the nurses in the infusion center and all the staff for the doctors. They named me feel like family. Always caring and making sure I was comfortable and explained any questions I had. You can’t ask for much more from a hospital. I would recommend Elmhurst Hospital Main Campus to anyone.
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Elmhurst, IL.