Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Decatur Morgan Hospital Parkway Campus
Decatur Morgan Hospital Parkway Campus is a Hospital in Decatur, AL. This facility has 120 total beds. This facility has been rated 7 times, with an average patient rating of 3.3.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Decatur Morgan Hospital Parkway Campus - Posted on September 14th, 2020
Self-verified patient of Decatur Morgan Hospital Parkway Campus - Posted on April 29th, 2020
While my husband and I have come to this hospital several times and received excellent care. Tonight would not be one of those times. Although they have Covid19 virus restrictions and would not allow me to go in with my husband who is having severe abdominal pain. The nurses are outside walking around with no mask on and crossing the street to to smoke. It makes me wonder as I sit in my car what kind of care my husband is receiving. This to me is very unprofessional. If your going to have restrictions shouldn't the staff have to follow the same guidelines?
Self-verified patient of Decatur Morgan Hospital Parkway Campus - Posted on March 13th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Decatur Morgan Hospital Parkway Campus - Posted on January 24th, 2019
Got here at 6pm and finally got to be seen by doctor only to have an attitude when trying to explain the symptoms. This hospital was a good place to come but it has now become the last chose you want to come to. Some of the staff are polite and some are just down right rude. I was told before we were called back that there were patients waiting all day in the er just to be put into rooms. Why was this happening? Also why do the doctors try to guess what is wrong with someone instead of being positive with their diagnosis. I would give an half star if I could.
Self-verified patient of Decatur Morgan Hospital Parkway Campus - Posted on July 7th, 2018
Decatur Morgan Hospital Parkway Campus offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1874 Beltline Rd SW, Decatur, AL
Decatur Morgan Hospital Parkway Campus is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Decatur, AL.