- Speaks English
- Elizabethtown, KY
40 Total Beds
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About HealthSouth Lakeview Rehabilitation Hospital of Central Kentucky
HealthSouth Lakeview Rehabilitation Hospital of Central Kentucky is a Hospital in Elizabethtown, KY. This facility has 40 total beds.
134 Heartland Dr
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
HealthSouth Lakeview Rehabilitation Hospital of Central Kentucky is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Elizabethtown, KY.