Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Boulder City Hospital
Boulder City Hospital is a Hospital in Boulder City, NV.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Boulder City Hospital for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
Book Online Now
Boulder City Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Home Health Aide|
|Interns and Residents|
|Appliance and Equipment|
Locations & Directions901 Adams Blvd, Boulder City, NV
Boulder City Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Boulder City, NV.