Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About North Oaks Medical Center
North Oaks Medical Center is a Hospital in Hammond, LA. This facility has 330 total beds. This facility has been rated 6 times, with an average patient rating of 3.3.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 1 of 1
Nirth Oaks ER Saves Lives
Self-verified patient of North Oaks Medical Center - Posted on March 29th, 2019
I have been in the ER at Nirth Osks twice in the past two years. Both times they not only addressed the issue I went in for, they discovered a serious life threatening issue totally unrelated to the reason I went in. I can literally say that the Nirth Oaks Emergency Room staff saved my life on two occasions by going above and beyond.
North Oaks Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions15790 Paul Vega MD Dr, Hammond, LA
North Oaks Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Hammond, LA.