Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Physicians Regional Medical Center
Physicians Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Knoxville, TN. This facility has 401 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Physicians Regional Medical Center - Posted on December 11th, 2018
I went to this hospital to have a simple discectomy, a one day surgery, and contracted staph. This was proven that it was so deeply imbeded in my spine that it couldn't have come from anywhere else. I was a healthy active person until they infected me. Now I am crippled for the rest of my life. Its devastated not only me but my whole family. You sign a waiver at the start of surgery prettymuch your own death warrant. Its shocking that a hospital is allowed to keep the doors open when they are this filthy.
Locations & Directions900 E Oak Hill Ave, Knoxville, TN
Physicians Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Knoxville, TN.