Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About The Cleveland Clinic
The Cleveland Clinic is a Hospital in Cleveland, OH. This facility has 1192 total beds. This facility has been rated 7 times, with an average patient rating of 3.1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195
Showing 1 of 1
Never going back
Self-verified patient of The Cleveland Clinic - Posted on April 6th, 2019
I went to the endocrinology for a thyroid check. The doctor did not listen, when my test results came back he literally left one line " lower your dose' he did not say to what or why or even give a prescription. When we called the ombudsman office to issue a complaint they did even worse, including saying "they will always side with the doctor over the patient" and having their investigative team harrass me with phone calls because they supposedly accidentally forwarded their calls to me. Absolute worst patient care and service ever.
The Cleveland Clinic offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
The Cleveland Clinic is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Cleveland, OH.