Non profit - Other
A 501c3 non-profit organization.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Boone County Hospital
Boone County Hospital is a Hospital in Boone, IA. This facility has 14 total beds, of which 28.57% are occupied. Boone County Hospital participates in Medicare & Medicaid. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 2.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
having test and all thats been set up by your doctor is great. but never go to emergency go to ames. i have had horrible luck with the emergency receptionist rude, doc and nurse, unprofessional and let you just suffer in pain, and act like there on vacation or something, dont even take care of the issues you came in for.
Boone County Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
Locations & Directions1015 Union St, Boone, IA
Boone County Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Boone, IA.