Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Skagit Valley Hospital
Skagit Valley Hospital is a Hospital in Mount Vernon, WA. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Showing 1 of 2
I returned to SVH ED by EMT transport, 100 mg. injection of fentynal. Over an hr. wait, crying in pain. K. Bowman ordered hard x-rays, finding R arm 'CT'. No disclosure it was a work arm overuse injury called Reactive CT which resolves after phase 3. He failed to report the OBVIOUS swelling in R arm, clearly seen on images. This was the beginning of a history of poor reporting, false reporting to help close LnI claim with no treatment and termination of benefits.
Skagit Valley Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions1415 E Kincaid St, Mount Vernon, WA
Skagit Valley Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Mount Vernon, WA.