Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Charlotte Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Punta Gorda, FL. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 2.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Charlotte Regional Medical Center - Posted on February 7th, 2019
INFECTIONS I had 5 surgeries by Dr. Kartis at Bayfront, Port Chatlotte. I got 4 infections, 2 being very, very, long to heal, 2 very serious, 1 ia gangrene of my heel bone, the other, an infection in which needed major surgery of removing an infected area in my thigh. Of course, the gangrene is very serious indeed! Plus, the dr. & the hospital never told me about the gangrene, I found out from a different source, I was told as long as it does not open up, it will heal from the inside out, but they were far from correct, I had to have a huge chunk of tissue removed & see a podiatrist for skin grafts, etc. I am going through a great deal of pain & suffering because of this...I now have a saying, if you want a serious infection, go to Bayfront, Port Charlotte...guaranteed an infection, yet they do not tell you about it! I am in excruciating pain which was needlessly caused!
Self-verified patient of Charlotte Regional Medical Center - Posted on April 30th, 2017
Locations & Directions809 E Marion Ave, Punta Gorda, FL
Charlotte Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Punta Gorda, FL.