Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About North Shore Medical Center
North Shore Medical Center is a Hospital in Miami, FL. This facility has 816 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 5.
Showing 2 of 3
I am very grateful and impressed, with the North Shore Medical Center staff, I had a cervical surgery in December 2016, there are no words to describe the treatment, compassionate, care, from the admission nurse, the patient representative who did my papers for The admission, the pre-op staff, and the fabulous staff of the signature suites where I was treated more than as a patient. I am really grateful to everyone and would not want to fail to recognize the excellent work they do and how they help the good recovery of patients.
North Shore Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions1100 NW 95th St, Miami, FL
North Shore Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Miami, FL.