Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is a Hospital in San Jose, CA. This facility has 242 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
250 Hospital Pkwy
San Jose, CA 95119
Showing 1 of 1
Very very bad experience
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center - Posted on April 3rd, 2019
Hi there My name is Dung Nguyen, My phone number is 1-4085208947 I really really disappointed about your OB doctor Ms. Annamalai treat me yesterday. I keep telling her I am really really hurt my back and around my butt, every morning I get up and I can not standing for 15minutes. My legs are shaking and I am dizzy everyday. I asked if I could leave my work 2 months before my due day or can I off my work for about few weeks to see if it would be get better. She said she has the rule and she can not do anything. She said she only let me out off work when something is happening to me. If that happened who is the one responsibility for myself and the baby. And when I asked for the letter to show I’m pregnant and my due day is 07/15/2019. The doctor, the nurse and the secretary stated that too early to give me that paper😮???? What wrong with all the staffs, I’m pregnant 25 weeks, it’s not too early cause I need the paper to let my boss know I’m pregnant for 6 months now. They did not want to help me at all. Why I have to paid for my health Insuarance and they did not want to help me??? It’s very bad service I feel regret now cause I choose Kaiser Sent from my iPho
Locations & Directions250 Hospital Pkwy, San Jose, CA
Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near San Jose, CA.