Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is a Hospital in Brooklyn, NY. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 3.7.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 3
Self-verified patient of NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital - Posted on June 17th, 2017
Excellent surgeons, excellent emergency room and excellent nurses and doctors & maintenance. I have had several surgeries and hospital stays at this hospital. I had a bad fall this year, within ten minutes of arrival at the ER I had a head catscan, pelvic x-ray, knee, hand and shoulder x-rays. I am 60 year old female and was given a magnificent emergency doctor.
Locations & Directions506 6th St, Brooklyn, NY
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Brooklyn, NY.