Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital is a Hospital in Downers Grove, IL. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
I had the misfortune of being medically unnecessarily shipped a long distance to a Dr. V.R. Kuchipudi at Advocate Good Samaritan hospital. According to their medical records, I was admitted with a "chronic airway obstruction," but I've never had a "chronic airway obstruction." According to the expunged court documents, my name was forged on the voluntary consent forms, so I could be held against my will in Advocate Good Samaritan hospital, and my health insurance company could be defrauded out of $30,000 for unneeded medical "care." The "chronic airway obstruction" magically turned into a supposed "mental illness," resulting in my being "snowed" (massively drugged with 9 or so different drugs a day, according to Advocate's medical records) for 10 days by a lunatic named Dr. Humaira Saiyed. Here's V.R. Kuchipudi's conviction for fraud, based upon his hobby of having lots and lots of patients medically unnecessarily shipped long distances to himself, "snowing" patients until they could not breath, so unneeded tracheotomies could be done on patients for profit. justice.gov/usao-ndil/pr… Thankfully, I was healthy enough to avoid the unneeded tracheotomy, and my insurance company refused to pay for me to be medically unnecessarily institutionalized for life, as Humaira Saiyed had hoped, and I was able to leave after two weeks. I did the required "follow up care" with a doctor near my home, that doctor eventually became too embarrassed to medically unnecessarily "treat" me. But according to a health insurance company, Humaira Saiyed spent years thereafter lying to health insurance companies claiming I was her "out patient" at a hospital I'd never been to. That hospital agreed I'd never been there. I called Humaira to ask her to stop fraudulently listing me as her "out patient" at that hospital. She then thought it would be clever to start fraudulently listing me as her "out patient" at Advocate Good Samaritan hospital. I had to explain to her little lackeys that I would never choose Humaira as my doctor, and they were going to make themselves look like fools for listing me as Humaira's patient, since I no longer lived in Illinois. Jeanne Laird, the supposed patient "advocate," and Advocate Good Samaritan's lawyer, believe Kuchipudi's and Saiyed's greed inspired crimes against apparently many, many patients are "appropriate medical care." Shame on this ELCA "non-profit" hospital, how ungodly can you get?
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions3815 Highland Ave, Downers Grove, IL
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Downers Grove, IL.