Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Keystone Anesthesia Consultants Ltd
Keystone Anesthesia Consultants Ltd is a Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 1.4.
Showing 3 of 5
I arrived at St Clair Hosp. very ill to the ER and they admitted me. I was there for dehydration and my white blood cell count was off. Being a Type 1 Diabetic they were very concerned and I was admitted. At about 12 :15 in the morning my IV started to beep and I had no idea why. I noticed that my IV was empty so I called the Nurses station and a very rude nurse told me that the Nurse was making her rounds. She never showed up and the beeping continued until 6:30 in the morning when a nurse stopped by to check on me. I was told I was there for serious dehydration but I went 6 hours without any fluids. 3 days later it happened again and I unplugged the IV. An IV Tech came into my room to check on my IV and I told her that I unplugged it because it was empty and I was not going to listen to it beep. She approached with her hand raised and started to scream at me telling me that I had no right to do it. I came out of that bed so quickly that I bent the needle holding the IV in my arm but she quickly left the room. My nurse then came and wanted to know why I was acting so childish and I told her in no uncertain terms that I had been there for 4 days without any answers as to why I was there and I said that I was leaving ASAP. 2 hours later I was released without any answers as to why I had become so sick.
Went in for a routine surgery which left me with a devastating life-changing complication. The hospital was totally uncaring, non-responsive and completely and unequivocally defended the physician who performed the surgery, in addition to having the head of the department place the blame on me for the surgical mishap! I'm so glad I'm out of the entire system and have found a wonderful, caring PCP who has referred me to an incredibly caring neurologist.
Keystone Anesthesia Consultants Ltd offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Burn Care Unit|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
Locations & Directions1000 Bower Hill Rd, Pittsburgh, PA
Keystone Anesthesia Consultants Ltd is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Pittsburgh, PA.