Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Delray Medical Center
Delray Medical Center is a Hospital in Delray Beach, FL. This facility has 493 total beds. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 2
I was recently discharged from Del Ray Medical Center after a two week hospital stay. I had an abdominal surgery on an emergency basis for a ruptured, diverticulum abscess; I was extremely ill and received top notch medical care. My surgeon was excellent, the ID specialist, the pain management doctor were all superb. This opinion should not be taken with a grain of salt since I am a practicing physician and know the difference between excellent care and mediocre care. On top of having excellent physicians, the nurses and nursing assistants were caring and compassionate. Other than the food, I have to rate Delray Medical Center a 5 out of 5. I would recommend it to anyone.
Delray Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions5352 Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, FL
Delray Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Delray Beach, FL.