Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Healthalliance Hospital Broadway Campus
Healthalliance Hospital Broadway Campus is a Hospital in Kingston, NY. This facility has 150 total beds. This facility has been rated 3 times, with an average patient rating of 1.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 2 of 2
Disgraceful Hospital, staff, who are organized criminals.
Self-verified patient of Healthalliance Hospital Broadway Campus - Posted on March 10th, 2020
I came in on 11/14/17 for Assault with bruises on me. The MRI machine was not set up properly. Nurses were rude, saw the Doctor once, they sent me up on the psych ward. Where I meet, Nurse Rachett, Mary Murray Sanchez. She was yelling at patients, threatened to give me Depacote for sitting there and said I was combative. When Nurse Lala said, leave her alone isn't combative. The next thing, I know a stretcher is coming in and I said what's going on? Mary Murray Sanchez screamed at the top of her lungs your being committed on the psych ward!!! I said for what?! She said for Anxiety. This place and the people acted like criminals and treated patients like they were in mates. From the ER to the every aspect of this hospital. It should be shut down.
Beware There are good hospital with in 20min
Self-verified patient of Healthalliance Hospital Broadway Campus - Posted on July 26th, 2018
This hospital is poorly managed your health and you as a person do not come first and you will not be respected. The treatment here is criminal how this hospital is allowed to operate and how the state has not stepped in is unbelievable. Kingston hospital stands a testament to it doesn't matter if you have a good staff and good people if you poorly manage your resources and systems you will fail. DANGER DANGER. The people running this hospital should go to jail and our community deserves a better hospital. WE should not have to leave our city to get good medical treatment.
Healthalliance Hospital Broadway Campus offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions396 Broadway, Kingston, NY
Healthalliance Hospital Broadway Campus is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Kingston, NY.