- Speaks English
- Williamsburg, VA
297 Total Beds
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Eastern State Hospital
Eastern State Hospital is a Hospital in Williamsburg, VA. This facility has 297 total beds.
4601 Ironbound Rd
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Eastern State Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Urgent Care Center|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
Eastern State Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Williamsburg, VA.