Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center is a Hospital in Chicago, IL. This facility has 997 total beds. This facility has been rated 9 times, with an average patient rating of 3.6.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 9
Self-verified patient of Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center - Posted on June 28th, 2018
Got an outpatient procedure done a few weeks ago. The total billed amount was over $50K. Had the same procedure with same doctor and same hospital done about 2 years ago and total charges were $6K. Recovery Room charges for less than 1 hr of stay 2 years ago were $854 and this year it was $44,000. No typo here. It is $44K. Costs of recovery room increased by 51 times or 5007%. Talk about 2% inflation. Billing department people have no clue. This is a JOKE.
Physical Therapy Department
Self-verified patient of Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center - Posted on December 8th, 2017
I received a bill for 4 PT visits. Each one was charged differently even though i did the same exercise each time for 30 minutes (the last visit wasn't even 30 minutes since i said i don't feel i need this anymore. Well i have tried repeatedly to get answers as to why they all are different charges and especially the last visit they are charging me for 45 minutes of who knows what for???? I feel that they just put in what they want and charge the patient for services that are not even done. This is wrong and i suggest that if you do go there for PT make sure you write down the time you get there and leave and exactly what they are charging you for. Billing doesn't seem to be able to help and i requested itemized bills for each visit. Only got it for 2 visits?? So not happy with this department and just making up charges that didn't even happen.
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions836 W Wellington Ave, Chicago, IL
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Chicago, IL.