- Speaks English
- Chicago, IL
997 Total Beds
40 rehab beds
997 certified beds
- Acute Care Hospital
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center offers emergency services. Please contact this hospital for more information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center is a Hospital in Chicago, IL. This facility has 997 total beds, of which 997 are certified. This facility has been rated 8 times, with an average patient rating of 3.9.
Showing 5 of 8
I received a bill for 4 PT visits. Each one was charged differently even though i did the same exercise each time for 30 minutes (the last visit wasn't even 30 minutes since i said i don't feel i need this anymore. Well i have tried repeatedly to get answers as to why they all are different charges and especially the last visit they are charging me for 45 minutes of who knows what for???? I feel that they just put in what they want and charge the patient for services that are not even done. This is wrong and i suggest that if you do go there for PT make sure you write down the time you get there and leave and exactly what they are charging you for. Billing doesn't seem to be able to help and i requested itemized bills for each visit. Only got it for 2 visits?? So not happy with this department and just making up charges that didn't even happen.
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Alcohol and/or Drug Services|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Rehab - Inpatient|
|Trauma Center Certified|
|Radiology - Diagnostic|
|Dedicated Emergency Department|
|Psychiatric - Emergency|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Psychiatric - Forensic|
|Psychiatric - Geriatric|
|Surgical Services Inpatient|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Transplant Center Medicare|
|Psychiatric - Outpatient|
|Rehab - Outpatient|
|Outpatient Surgery Unit|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Psychiatric - Child Adolescent|
|Radiology - Therapeutic|
|Urgent Care Center|
Locations & Directions836 W Wellington Ave, Chicago, IL
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Chicago, IL.