Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About The Childrens Hospital Of Alabama
The Childrens Hospital Of Alabama is a Hospital in Birmingham, AL. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of The Childrens Hospital Of Alabama - Posted on October 29th, 2017
My 10 yr old daughter died after 42 days on ECMO. We were told in front of dozens of witnesses there just wasn't nothing left they could do yet when we get her med rec it shows they "resuscitative measures were deemed medically futile although family did not explicitly withdraw care" then at 12pm her pump was reduced to 1 which wasn't life sustaining and no further vitals or any other records were logged after 12pm but she didn't die until 1:24pm. Also none of her meds were given except sedation! Why lie? If she was beyond saving then why lie to our faces instead of giving us the choice? Why all the deception?
The Childrens Hospital Of Alabama offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1600 7th Ave S, Birmingham, AL
The Childrens Hospital Of Alabama is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Birmingham, AL.