Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Boca Raton Regional Hospital is a Hospital in Boca Raton, FL. This facility has 400 total beds. This facility has been rated 6 times, with an average patient rating of 2.8.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
800 Meadows Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33486
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Boca Raton Regional Hospital - Posted on February 8th, 2018
I do not know why the rating is so low.I was there for several days and had the most wonderful care from all the nurses and clinicians.They made me feel comfortable and were there when I called them. As far as I am concerned they are the best. They also answered any questions that I had very professionally
Do not go. Leave the state.
Self-verified patient of Boca Raton Regional Hospital - Posted on February 27th, 2017
Boca Raton Regional Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
Locations & Directions800 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL
Boca Raton Regional Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Boca Raton, FL.