Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Piedmont Henry Hospital
Piedmont Henry Hospital is a Hospital in Stockbridge, GA. This facility has 215 total beds. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 1.8.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 3 of 3
Drive further for REAL care
Self-verified patient of Piedmont Henry Hospital - Posted on February 25th, 2020
These drs are unable to provide adequate healthcare and the nurses are known for being mostly rude. If you get a friendly nurse they’ll be quick to talk to you about how dirty the hospital is. My Mother visited the ER twice for severe pain after a fall and they said there was nothing wrong with her, only a muscle strain. Sent her home without pain meds. The third visit was to another hospital and it turned out her back was broken!
left aspirating in emergency room for 4 hours.
Self-verified patient of Piedmont Henry Hospital - Posted on February 1st, 2020
patient was left with oxygen to her brain cut off for multiple hours during the nighttime while in the emergency room due to there being "no open rooms" in the ICU. in addition to this, patient was also going w/o her bi daily shots to stop MS issues. patient went without said meds for two weeks before finally being provided them. not only did this event occur, previous visits have not been pleasant as well. another family member was left mid heart attack in the emergency room waiting area for hours before being tended to. as well as another member of said family left to mis-carry in the waiting room. overall, would NOT recommend this hospital, priorities aren't the best.
Great Hosp But can DO IT BETTER
Self-verified patient of Piedmont Henry Hospital - Posted on September 11th, 2018
Piedmont Henry Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions1133 Eagles Landing Pkwy, Stockbridge, GA
Piedmont Henry Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Stockbridge, GA.