Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Weatherford Regional Medical Center is a Hospital in Weatherford, TX. This facility has 103 total beds. This facility has been rated 4 times, with an average patient rating of 3.
HCAHPS Patient Score
What is HCAHPS?
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) Survey, is a standardized survey instrument and data collection methodology that has been in use since 2006 to measure patients' perspectives of hospital care. The HCAHPS survey is administered to a random sample of adult patients across medical conditions between 48 hours and 6 weeks after discharge; the survey isn't restricted to Medicare beneficiaries. You can learn more here.
*CMS has created the HCAHPS Star Ratings in order to enable consumers to more quickly and easily assess the patient experience of care information that is provided on the Hospital Compare Web site. Star ratings also allow consumers to more easily compare hospitals.
** HCAHPS data is broken down into the following buckets; definitely recommend, probably recommend, probably not recommend, definitely not recommend.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Weatherford Regional Medical Center - Posted on October 8th, 2019
My mom was in ICU recently, and overheard the staff talking about her in a negative manner due her C Diff. I will be reaching out to the ICU director and CNO to offer an education course on how to treat all patients with compassion, remember your patients are at there worse when they come to you, so I expect you to be your best. My mom felt embarrassed and humiliated. I'm appalled by there rude remarks. Sincerely RN from California
Excellent Hospital Experience
Self-verified patient of Weatherford Regional Medical Center - Posted on March 23rd, 2019
I would like to share that yesterday, we spent a very good day at this wonderful hospital. For a hospital, this one has the least stress of any hospital our family has ever experienced. And for cardiac patients most especially, this is so important. Personnel were all friendly, helpful and very positive in their communications with folks who came for help. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome, and also free to ask for information and help. We spent time in the cardiac catheterization lab, and most especially appreciated helpful lab assistants like Shannon. This is not a large, fancy hospital, but an outstanding small town facility. We would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone needing medical diagnosis or treatment. The Martin Delaney Family
Weatherford Regional Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions713 E Anderson St, Weatherford, TX
Weatherford Regional Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Weatherford, TX.