Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kindred Hospital-Kansas City
Kindred Hospital-Kansas City is a Hospital in Kansas City, MO. This facility has 167 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
I'm so glad they closed
Self-verified patient of Kindred Hospital-Kansas City - Posted on July 9th, 2019
A few years ago I had a loved one in there. That place was dirty. Most of the staff were lazy. One evening I went to check on my loved one around 8pm the nurse said his blood pressure was good. She acted like she looked it up. Upon leaving his room the nursing assistant asked if I was checking on his blood pressure. I responded Yes. She then told me she had NOT made it to his room yet. She was still 4 rooms away. The next day he died.
Kindred Hospital-Kansas City offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions8701 Troost Ave, Kansas City, MO
Kindred Hospital-Kansas City is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Kansas City, MO.