Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Coosa Valley Medical Center
Coosa Valley Medical Center is a Hospital in Sylacauga, AL. This facility has been rated 2 times, with an average patient rating of 1.5.
Showing 2 of 2
Coosa Valley Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
Locations & Directions315 W Hickory St, Sylacauga, AL
Coosa Valley Medical Center is similar to the following 3 Hospitals near Sylacauga, AL.