Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Baptist Easley Hospital
Baptist Easley Hospital is a Hospital in Easley, SC. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
We waited paitently 5 hours
Self-verified patient of Baptist Easley Hospital - Posted on February 17th, 2020
the way me and a small child was treated at the end of our visit at the ER .The desk clerk couldn't find the time to get our discharge papers and school note my little boy had the flu and had been throwing up still for 12 hours . But the clerk let him sit there for another hour and throw up in a bag and lay around but didn't have time to get our discharge papers so finally i got tired of seeing him suffer and begged for our discharge papers from desk at front of ER and where you ask your information i begged her also . Still no papers i wanted to leave but couldn't i needed the paperwork for my child he deserved his medicine and notes. so went back to front desk and ask for our discharge papers she said oh I thought yall left. REALLY i told her yea right . SO went back to our seat and i told my son well looks like we cant get medicine and notes that lady at the front is being bad to us so we leaving cant stay no more then another lady says here. still didn't have the stuff together had to wait 15 more minutes . Really . Sorry hospital clerk yes Sorry anyone who watches a small sick as a dog child and does nothing for him to get back to his comfort zone and uses excuses to delay that childs information to get home is sad in my book this was way wrong people hope your satisfied for making yourself sorry .This was purposely done to us for her satisfaction for some cruel reason of hers. So me and my family will never go here ever again . So if you have small children DON'T CARRY THEM HERE. GO WHERE SOMEONE REALLY CARES HOW THEY FEEL AND HOW YOUR TREATED WITH RESPECT. IT'S YOUR MONEY GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH FROM SOME HOSPITAL WHO WANTS THE BUCKS AND TREATS YOU WITH RESPECT ,CARE, AND GRATITUDE. IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND YOURSELF.
Locations & Directions200 Fleetwood Dr, Easley, SC
Baptist Easley Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Easley, SC.