Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Citizens Baptist Medical Center
Citizens Baptist Medical Center is a Hospital in Talladega, AL. This facility has 122 total beds.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Citizens Baptist Medical Center for more information.
|Monday||7:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
Book Online Now
Citizens Baptist Medical Center offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
Locations & Directions604 Stone Ave, Talladega, AL
Citizens Baptist Medical Center is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Talladega, AL.