Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Norton Hospital
Norton Hospital is a Hospital in Louisville, KY. This facility has 380 total beds. This facility has been rated 5 times, with an average patient rating of 2.6.
Showing 2 of 2
Best radiology department!
Self-verified patient of Norton Hospital - Posted on April 5th, 2020
Went to get a CT and MRI scan done at this facility. The secretaries were so sweet and helped with the paperwork (I forgot my glasses and couldn't see the words clearly). The nice girl (can't remember her name) came out and helped me with all the questions. Was taken quickly to the CT area and the tech there got my IV started in ONE TRY (I am a hard stick btw). Then only waited 15 minutes in between the CT and MRI before MRI took me back. The lady with the incredibly curly hair was amazing and caring. Definetly will refer.
Self-verified patient of Norton Hospital - Posted on July 6th, 2019
Locations & Directions200 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY
Norton Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Louisville, KY.