Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Cross Creek Hospital
Cross Creek Hospital is a Hospital in Austin, TX. This facility has 90 total beds. This facility has been rated 1 time, with an average patient rating of 1.
Showing 1 of 1
Do not go to this hospital
Self-verified patient of Cross Creek Hospital - Posted on December 9th, 2018
I wish I could give them zero stars. My daughter was being transferred there from another hospital. They called me in in advance of her arrival to do paperwork. As standard with psyc hospitals, when we got there we had to lock up our belongings, including phones, and were told to wait. After nearly TWO hours with ZERO contact from any staff member, I got upset. We could not get out- all doors and exits were locked. We could not call anyone- there was no intercom or phone to call elsewhere in the building. We could not get to our phones. My husband and I were literally prisoners. Finally, someone came. She was belligerent and unapologetic. I demanded my belongings back and she told me I would have to wait outside. She had to unlock the door to let me out. I have experienced the anti-elopement precautions and understand the security needed in these facilities, but this was worse than jail. There were no bathrooms, no way to call for help, and no staff. As I left, the ambulance arrived with my daughter, who I took into my custody and after several attempts to get a supervisor to help resolve this, left. I was not allowed to speak to anyone. I am reporting them to every regulatory body I can. Massive failure. Worse than jail- even prisoners are allowed to go to the bathroom. This place needs to be shut down.
Cross Creek Hospital offers the following services provided by staff, or by arrangement or agreement with a third party
|Acute Renal Dialysis|
|Urgent Care Center|
|Non-Medicare Organ Transplant|
|Cardiac Thoracic Surgery|
|Psychiatric Child and/or Adolescent|
|Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripter|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab|
|Medicare Certified Transplant Center|
|Coronary Care Unit|
|Designated Trauma Center|
|Adult Inpatient Psychiatric|
|CARF Inpatient Rehabilitation|
|Burn Care Unit|
|Medical Surgical ICU|
|Postoperative Recovery Room|
|Alcohol and/or Drug|
Locations & Directions8402 Cross Park Dr, Austin, TX
Cross Creek Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Austin, TX.